Monday, March 26, 2012

Flipping 20% Battery

Gosh Im starting to hate my iPod. Its always when I need my iPod that it has 20% battery. Im in dance at the moment watching all the girls attempt moves. Im sitting out cause I have a horrable headache plus in freezeing cold which is not helping. You should see what I look like right now. I have my iPod in my purse and tapping the keys with one finger. It's like I'm pushing invisable buttons. ;] God it's free coreorgphy (I probably spelled that wrong ) and in my boring ballet class there is rap music booming through the walls. I heard of this thing called I have a secret on YouTube in Seventeen magazine. It's where you take these note cards and write your dilouge on them then show it to a camera. I think I'm gonna do one on a deep secret only I know. If you wanna see it I'm not giving link anytime. Got another. 20% battery messages. GODDAMN IT. My IPod fell and thank god for my outer box that barely fits. And teacher didn't notice thank you lord. Well I gotta go bell just rang and it's time for me to go home and take some good 'ol Tylonal!!!!!!!!!!!